Hitachi Energy is a leading global technology provider in the energy sector. We are committed to developing and delivering innovative solutions that help our customers improve the reliability, efficiency, and sustainability of their energy systems. We are also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome and valued.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities in the UAE, from entry-level positions to senior management roles. Whether you are looking for a job in engineering, sales, marketing, or other areas, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Some of the current job openings in the UAE include:
- Electrical Engineer: Design, develop, and test electrical systems for power plants, transmission lines, and other energy infrastructure.
- Software Engineer: Develop and maintain software for our products and solutions.
- Project Manager: Manage the delivery of complex engineering projects.
- Sales Representative: Sell our products and solutions to customers in the UAE.
- Marketing Manager: Develop and execute marketing campaigns for our products and solutions.
- Human Resources Manager: Manage the recruitment, selection, and development of our employees.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discounts
- And more!
How to apply:
To apply for a job at Hitachi Energy, please visit our website and submit your resume and cover letter.
|Apply for a Job at Hitachi Energy UAE||Hitachi Energy Careers|
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome and valued. We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about the energy industry and who want to make a difference in the world. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for a job at Hitachi Energy.
- We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success.
- We offer a variety of training and development opportunities to help our employees grow and develop their careers.
- We are a global company with offices in over 100 countries. This gives our employees the opportunity to work on international projects and gain a global perspective.
- We are a responsible corporate citizen. We are committed to environmental sustainability and social responsibility.